2010年1月18日月曜日

Presentation No.1 Reflections and Self-Analysis
-----------------------------
First of all, I did not set a goal clearly before I started my presentation. I really felt that setting goals before the presentation is very important. I often lost my way during I was speaking.

1. Successfully achieved purpose / main message?

Reflection: I wanted to convey my passion on the importance of creating the opportunity for Israeli and Palestinian students to meet each other. I think I okay but not perfect.

Ideas for Improvement: It could be better if I explained more about how conference influenced the participants, not just talking about background knowledge on the issue

2. Use of voice? (rhythm, emphasis, pausing, variation)

Reflection: I was not speaking clearly at all. It sounds like I am sleepy.

Ideas for Improvement: I should speak louder and clearer. I have to work on the emphasis and the rhythm too.

3. Use of body language? (posture, gestures, eyes, face)

Reflection: I was using body language, but most of it was the same.

Ideas for Improvement: I want to be able to use different gestures, and also facial expressions.

4. Use of visuals?

Reflection: I think I did well on using visuals by using simple visuals. But maybe it was hard to understand about the issue on that map.

Ideas for Improvement: I have to choose a better map or graph to describe the details. Also I think I can put in more words.

5. Preparation & rehearsal process?

Reflection: NOT ENOUGH. I got a little bit nervous and lost my way few times. Also I was not managing my time.

Ideas for Improvement: Do rehearsal at least few times before give a presentation. Going it through from beginning to end will make you analyze the thoughts.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿